Thursday, April 7, 2011

Lovable struggle


*lovable struggle*

clouds up moon fade makes me feel is what i tale,
suns up bleeding sweat makes me dull and pale,
running around like a mad horse makes my string so tight and hard,
sitting down like a dumb dog makes a lust to depart,
beeting long to win a stride then loosing like a weaping bride,
setting a goal and let it go thinking it ws nt meant for me,
is what life thaught me in decades of strive that i ws nt meant to be prime,
'spark'
but 1 day she came along a beautiful sight and make me think to give another try,
i thaught a thought that made me think that she ws that sign,
her eyes cleared d faded moon made d cloud drain too soon,
sun ws shinning to give me power to make my dream like a shinning flower,
horses wr with me to give me speed taking me to end like a stream,
d dog ws tr like a gun to protect the upcoming sun,
i beeted long bids,luck ws tr bcoz she clicks,
goals sets me to get them aim,ty have a gratitude and i have fame...,

i thank you for cultivating me,the farm that never seen green..."tears,love till eternity''....

No comments:

Post a Comment